I still remember back then when the airwaves still raved about yellowcard and papa roach... Those songs sort of are ageless, i think. They still sound good now, don't they?

POD is another great band that the radio has forgotten about the new stuff they have. Melanie says their name is stupid cause it sounds like "pod". =.= So what? Terlalu mengkritik laa... Which reminds me, she just asked me to try out another song by Fahrenheit- Cao Xi Huan Ni.

Anyway, here's POD's It can't rain forever from one of their albums- When Angels and Serpents Dance. It's not bad, at least that's my opinion. I like the chorus.

"It can't rain everyday, it can't rain forever..."



Hey! Fahrenheit's song is actually not bad! Hmm, not bad. So they don't make bad kindergarden songs only, eh?





Here's a number by Yellowcard. It reminds me a bit of Taylor Swift. Shao Wen will be proud.

0 comments: