Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Death Vegas

I found a game! On kongregate actually. Its great fun, even though it takes damn long to load and its basically a fighting game. Must be a lot of people playing it.

Anyway, its like street fighter 4 a bit. It looks like its sketched, in black and white, with a bit of colour thrown in here and there. It shows where your enemy is going to hit a spilt second before the hit connects, so you can block if you are quick witted.

My sister has found another thing to obsess over on youtube- Hey Monday. Its not bad, but when your sister overplays it, damn.

NFS most wanted (game) recently asked me to drive a minivan in a toolbooth. Wth, the minivan was slammed down to the ground like some crazed DUB tuner.

Check that ground clearence.






















I'm bored. I need more excitement.

0 comments: