Friday, June 5, 2009

What the hell?

I just found out that my little brother ZChoon has been copying my recent blog posts.... Now his name is inside, he cant copy!!! Ahahahaha!

But of course if he is so dumb as not to change the name....
Still, what the hell? Its my life, not yours.

I am bored right now. I don't have a goddamn graphics card, and no one is going out. =.=
Installing Spore now. Need a subject.

Hmmm....

How about "what if?"

1. What if, the japanese culture caught up with the world?
SCENE: At crossroads all over the world. People running around. Giant green Monster running after them.

Annd, action!

Pedestrains: "Its Godzilla!!!" "Ahhhhhh!" *thump thump thump thump* Godzilla runs with hands strectched out.

In a shed somewhere, two guys are watching tv. "I thought you shot that green thing already, Toru," said Keigo, a student who just returned home after his school was evacuated.
"I did! One in the chest and two in the head"
"It seems you have just made it dumber. Look at it run. It looks like a mock rubber statue of the old Godzilla."
"I guess we have to shoot it again. Where's your shotgun?"
"You'll find it." Toru slacked even more and crammed chips into his mouth on the sofa.
Meanwhile, Keigo had found Tofu's shotgun, in a white barrel. Keigo reached down into the barrel to grab the gun, but his hands dug right into the white stuff which he assumed was the bottom of the barrel. It stuck like goo to his hand and stained the shotgun as well. As the thought "what the hell" went through his mind, the goo suddenly warped and cocooned Keigo like a giant white glove.
"Why is your mutated tofu here again?!" Keigo shouted at Toru while wrestling with the mutant.
"Huh?.....Whaat? Tofu said dreamily.
"Your mutated tofu!! Its killing me!" Shotgun bullets went off as Keigo tried to destroy the monstrosity.

0 comments: