Wednesday, July 1, 2009

So you don't dream?

Shirlie was nodding off again in maths. Aparrently she says she's not like me, dreaming for a little for a little bore- relief....

Today we id a tissue paper batik, quite entertaining, seeing shapes you don't expect forming somehow from randomly folding the piece of tissue... Mine ended p with a red Japanese dot (quote- bin hao) and some sort of angular milky way galaxy on the left-bottom of the piece. ^.^

Right now I have this Hemi-Sync Remembrance soundtrack thing that my mum got from my uncle in Singapore, who is taking a business degree "for fun". Supposed to help me to remember.

Oh yeah, Bin Hao... Wa, ganas sangat hor, when i really know your one? XD Hahaha, don't sweat about it, I'm a good keeper.

Taking a bath now, singning out with bin hao's turtle signature!




Wakakaka
k

0 comments: