I am really having a mental block here, listening to some foreign woman trying to sing Mariah Carey's Without you. Almost everything came out pronounced wrong: "Ken Leeeeee I can't give anymore...I Ken Leeeeeee, I can't give anymoreee..."

Everyone has started studying now, even with Maple starting invade the whole class. Check the list: ALL the balau boys, except ghee ken. Even Ben Yew, who "hates shitty graphics" has jumped on the bandwagon. The girls are starting too. Karmay likes KILLING mushrooms because they are so cute and easy to kill! Actually, I think mushrooms are the easiest things to kill to level up, no matter what kind- Orange, Blue, Green, Horned, Zombie.... Good exp and low life makes it a fast and efficient way to level up.

Better study lor, I havent started geo yet T.T

0 comments: