Sunday, July 12, 2009

Yank!

The top row of my braces are now off my teeth! They feel really smooth, unlike before i put them on, which felt rough. Maybe that was what the crazy doc was doing with that sharp object. my gums were taking effingly sharp pain all along, you stupid doctor. And, they took a mould of my teeth. Why did she have to that? I see pictures of teeth, before and after, pinned on a board, so what's the mould about? I would pay you extra if you used some micro camera and fished in around my mouth instead.

By the way, I watched Transformers 2 at near midnight with my family. One word to describe- More. There is more of good AND bad in this movie. Sure the robots are cool, big (remember the first decepticon robot you see and the Devastator?) but some don't have enough screen time. Optimus is more angsty and filled with more "wisdomy" sentences and had taken ninja lessons.
Devastator has two unessesary giant balls. Mikaela somehow landed on that college guy (physics?) and so on and so forth.

It could have been much, much better.

Btw listen to The Bloody Beetroots feat. Steve Aoki- warp 1.9 with your speakers loud. It has a infectious clicking sound at the beginning of the song. I felt like clicking my tounge too!

0 comments: