Saturday, November 8, 2008

You can't get everything in one go...

NOTE: THIS IS NOT AN EMO POST. IN FACT, I'M PRETTY HAPPY RIGHT NOW. I'M NOT SAD. YES, REALLY. I'M NOT KIDDING. SERIOUSLY. WHY WOULD YOU THINK THAT I WILL BE SAD? IT'S THE HOLIDAYS, MAN! OKAY, MAYBE YOU DON'T BUT I'M GONNA SAY AGAIN THAT I'M HAPPY.

(L.O.LZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ WTH/F)

Okayy..... O.o

I just got some new games, and Bully (yes its a game) plays quite well. Its something like GTA but just with a schoolboy inside a school. The guy can't stop scratching his armpits and people go "AHHHHHHHHHHHHH" when i press the fire extinguisher..O.o.. Damn, its just dry powder. My parents are out now, but im stuck with my bro and sis, now im waiting for them to finish their BLEACH battle on the playstation. I'm also going to try metal gear solid. Yeah i havent tried it before cause i made all the wrong choices back then. Damn. Well, its never too late to try.

The title is what i think, that you can't get all the good stuff in life at one go, or in my case, games. (So many good titles, so little time[and money]).

I think i'm going to get the new computer soon, so i'll wait to download all the titles. My dad had put it off until now. I'm going to pester him tonight.

K, i'm gonna play!

0 comments: