Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Grimy StickY

This morning, basketball again. But this time, we ran quite a lot, so all of us was quite tired by the time we finished the two matches.
The first pair up was me, daniel, shiwen and bin hao. We led stanley justin and josep, plus daniel's brother joshua later in the match 11-10 (half court maa)
The next was the opposite, me with stanley and company while Joshua and daniel got with shiwen and bin hao. This time though, we losed 11-3. Very bad luck, dammit. Daniel's brother jumped very high and caught a lot of balls during both matches, and I think it has something to do with his shoes... I am going to wear mine and see if it works. NEXT TIME, DANIEL!! (and bin hao, shiwen and joshua....I'm gonna get'cha!)

Now my legs are just tired. Me and stanley were the only ones left, after everyone came back late with our air limau and went home. So we followed them back and watched retarded retarded animals rolling over half pipes on a tyre.

Don't we wish we could slam dunk. And all the chairs were stuck to concrete, while daniel said his chairs would break if we jumped on it.



Inspiration.

0 comments: