Friday, November 7, 2008

What do i put here?

Dunno lah today, it actually feels kind of boring. Maybe its just the lack of games or too much time trying to link up the garena shit.
Now im listening to some cabal sound effects with my brother cos we've got nothing to do...
(Swhing! Swhing! Whirrrrrrrrrrrrr!)

Anyway, heres Jerr's tag.
(sorry so late!)
**********************************************

Rules : choose 3 friends and describe something about them . then , tag 5 people . can tagback the people that you describe (if you want) ....


number1: Daaaaniel and Bin hao
The pengawas and the gangster. Odd, but, both are friendly and funny, and.... Daniel's fat!!!!

(bin hao: Ha, see puan wong i leave my hair long long for you to see! Longer than my eye-brow summore!)

(daniel: See? I told you! I say its the Condition Zero one you dun wan to listen! Stupid zhi chung! [Yalah yalah i noe lah] Stupid zhi chung!......Stupid zhi chung! [ Shut up larr daniel!!] Stupid zhichung!



number2: Wei Siang
Errrrr........Dunno........Maybe its******...........Dunno...........
The essential kancheong greying Clement that everyone likes, his messages always have lots of dots (as above) and we like to look at his white hair. Sitting at the backmost row in class he still manages to pay attention and is really helpful, although sometimes blur.....
....................... grey hair!! Haha!

number3: THE JL's :D
Well for some reason, or god's destiny, all the people i know who has the initials "JL" are quite intresting characters. Joli (blahblahblah FARK balahblahblah), funny, easy going and easy-laughing and sometimes sick girl along with liwen makes quite a presence in us.
Jerrica and Julyn (Married? O.o), both can't stop smiling. Jerrica has quite some hidden talent in her (photography and console games!!) while Julyn talks really quickly and a good sense of
humour and crazyness. Joseph and jonathan also are quite good in ber-sakai-ing and Jonathan has some crazy pranks in his mind while joseph has retarded hair. (LOL)

RULE : Each player of this game starts off with 15 weird things / habits / little known facts about yourself. People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 15 weird habits /things / little known facts as well as state this rule clearly. At the end, you need to choose 10 people to be tagged and list their names.No TAG backs!
(i dont really know what the tag means but, whatever :)

ONE: I like my toy lion and i keep it by my bedside.

TWO: I'm scared of ghosts

THREE: I got some kind of mini flu when i don't eat my medicine (GMC Mega Teen! Costs damn
hell lot, like 95 dollars.

FOUR: I think toturing cute animals is funny.

FIVE: I like watches and cars. and phones. and pretty much anything that looks good to me.

SIX: I like to think that im an artistic person, no? haha :)

SEVEN: I hate some black people, but NOT ALL of them! I support Oblimey.

EIGHT: I have a great big white bear that may be just a little shorter than huimin (sorry!)

NINE:I always try to save a lot of money until i think that i have saved the most and can't stop eating cause i think it will "fill up" what i've saved

TEN: I like to imitate people, especially my Ultra L A M E parents. (My mum: Arms waving, eyes open, " Cannot like that!!" Lame Suckshit O.o)

ELEVEN:I call elizabethan (Shakespear) english " funny english".

TWELVE: I like WWE wrestling moves. ( Hardy JUMPS! Oooh, that got him right on target!)

THIRTEEN. I get annoyed by all this long, long, long ttttttttaaaaaaaaaaggggggggggssss.

FOURTEEN: I had a stitch on my head cos it got banged by a swing during primary.

FiFTEEN: Fuck this. Oh yeah, Mama Mia is LLLAAAAMMMEEEE.

People to tag:
Daniel
Li wwwen.
JoLi
Clement
SHI wen.
Stanley

0 comments: