Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Asshead retarded garbage!

I know, i have said this over again and again, but damn, They are retarded!

Its my brother and sister actually.

First, my brother. He's a stupid computer freak and full time nerd. He wears his pants up high and his glasses low, instead when he should be doing the opposite. Right now he's selling some fking weapons on that Cabal game. He dosen't even need to look at it and he puts it to full screen, and i'm downloading something and need it constant. The fucker had logged off my profile for some shit reason, stopping the download. When the bastard went down i switched it to window mode, but the asshole didn;t listen to me again and didn't download it straight from the web, so it had problems when you switched it. So he comes up, sees it and starts crapping about me being stupid. The fucker couldn't even get as much A's in UPSR and he's calling me stupid? The computer jammed suddenly when he switched back, and he starts acting like he owns the thing. He didin't even fucking hell make a desicion about it. If you bought a computer from Dell recently, you will know. He shouts and nearly cries because of it, jumps around a bit. On other times he will really cry and lock himself in the bathroom. I feel like giving him a slap on his retarded face, knock him down and spit on that wasted piece of a living organism.

Now,my sister. My sister though, is getting more and more addicted to the computer and getting more annoying now. I mean lat time it was okay, but now, damn man. Pray god she won't follow my brother.

And also, pray god speed up my download so i can play it.

0 comments: