Thursday, November 13, 2008

Tall, man!

UPSR came out today, and tomorrow my brother has this graduation thingy He scored 4 A's , well, good for him (I don't mean to lan si). My family went to body glove to get some black long pants. He said he couldn't wear jeans cause his teacher says so. What the hell?!! I wore them there, why not? Curiculum jackasses.

When we were walking there, i saw a HUGE foreigner in a black suit looking like Jeremy Clarkson from Top Gear, save the curly hair. I saw him again at a photo shop. I kind of had this thought of going up to him saying, "Hey sir, nice to meet you, you look like Jeremy Clarkson!"

Some time later we reached past the cinema, I was looking at the screens and WHOA! Another tall person, a woman suddenly came up past the screens. She was really TALL like a supermodel or something.

Then some routine things happened, and so on and so forth. Yes , im holding back, later then, my father's coming for the computer .

O.o

0 comments: