Tuesday, September 9, 2008

.....today......

What else should i call today? Im just out of ideas.

Today i had my SEGAK test, the pjpk thingy, for pumping. I pumped 30, altough im not sure whether its correct or not. I pumped more than i normally do in 1 go, so i was surprised. I guess i had all this adrenalin inside, i felt kind of nervous, and just did it. Kevin and Chun On were not satisfied with how much i pumped. Cause they said you could do it one inch above the sponge, i did so, but they (i think) really touched the sponge. Bravo for them. Kevin did 41 ( i AM much weaker than you two, dammit) and Chun On 33 or 32. I forgot.

Back in class later, shao wen decided to move the basketball to saturday...in the morning. 8 to 10. Its so damn early!!! I'll come anyway, but i really hate saturday because of the tution i have in the afternoon. Anyone near BU got a better one? Please tell me. I really wanna QUIT.

Im gonna do the pumping again anyway, but just in front of Kevin and Chun On. i won't change what teacher wrote down, of course. Just to see how much i really CAN do.

And how much did daniel do? 25, with bonus. [hahaha daniel quite good anyway! :) ]

0 comments: