Thursday, September 11, 2008

Pissed off Day

Miss Ely the bitch changed my place today. I dunno why. She didn't even tell me why. That bitch. Just changed my place like that. I finished all my maths, sejarah, geo, khb, melayu, moral, sivik blahblahblah homework, and most importantly, her english homework!!! Heck, i even did the corrections and rewrote a composition for her!! What the fuck i did that for? I'm gonna ask her and maybe shoot back at that bitch.

Not that i don't enjoy talking to daniel, shaun or xiupei, but dammit lah.. Stupid shit. I nearly publishied a angsty poem.

It was quite boring today, we had khb. Even not, it still would be boring. I had to sit next to chun on as jonathan is on mine now...haizzz

I could have cheered up, but i couldn't find joli and liwen and joseph, where they went. haizzz again....

Oh well... i guess i will just find a way to be happy...

And Julyn, don't give me that "its-for-your-own-good-you-shoul-be-grateful-for-it" speeches cause i really don't need it now.

0 comments: