Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Happy Birthday to mee!

Today is my birthday!! But i don't really give a damn about it, my my class does. They sang the happy birthday song to me 2-3 times(lol!)!

Anyway they got me two cards(?) with their signings with colours of the rainbows and drawings and lots of advice inside it (Thank youuu!) and Julyn gave me one too (Thank youuu too!) with the be-nice-and-stop-hating sentences, then on the front there were dates of my last birthdays from 1994 till now(wow!) I never thought of that! =D It was purple !! smiley again :D !! Hahahaha!

I can't stop putting exclamation marks!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lawlssss

Back again, You all wanted to splash me, but you didin't!! GAhahahahahaa!! Wtfk. Im still feeling kind of happy now, its 1 a.m in the morning, cause i was still trying to kill some red kangaroo in cabal (dammit God Fking damn it asshole-shit kangaroo one day i will HUNT YOU DOWNNN!!!!) and my brother had just jammed up his profile, so i had to switch. I got a cheesecake and i like cheese, so yay!! I ate until my head spun.

And okay i will TRY stop swearing, TRY to not hate my brother and so on and so forth.

And if you all are so content of drawing oxy 10s on the card, why don't you all BUY me one? :D

The cards are hangin' on my wall :).....

0 comments: