Friday, September 12, 2008

Being a Cabal noob and losing bball skills

I just started playing cabal yesterday,so i didn't know the controls, but i got the hang of it. I went out and killed my first monster, sumthing that looks like a huge white scorpion, WITH MY MIGHTY MIGHTY BLADE!!!

Whatever.

So i saw another animal and i ran up to it, with my sword swung out, ready for action. I hacked at the little rabbit and it clawed back. I lost to the rabbit.

OMG.

And xiupei was like, "So what? It dosen't have anything to do with me..."

But my father was bugging me so i had to sign out.

The next day(today, that is) I woke up early cause i had to play basketball. My mum fetched me there and we saw shao wen, joseph, shiwen, justin and jerrica walking towards yuk chai. I got out of the car and went with them, bouncing my ball. We lingered there for a while, and shao wen and jerrica tried riding joseph's bike but they sort of stumbled. Its a bike!!! They rode to the park and we shooted hoops and played a match. Shao wen's team owned us 6-2. Mahai!!!

We shooted hoops again and jerrica took some pictures of us throwing balls and all. Lots of balls bounced over her. They rode the bike round the park and i pranked jerrica on the phone. She was cycling and suddenly she stopped, checked her phone and looked at me and shiwen. We were laughing like shit. Hahaha!!=D

Then i chased shao wen when she was riding, she went home and we went to jerrica's house. Her kakak was staring at us cause there were only guys there . Oops...

I bought a slurpee and had to ask justin joseph shiwen and jerrica to help he finish. It was practically overflowing.

We all went home then, Shiwen and me was balancing on the see saw and calling people. None of them "could be reached" Damn you all lah...

The pictures are still with jerrica, so, nothing yet.

0 comments: