Monday, September 29, 2008

1 thousand!!!

Today is monday, i've got nothing to do.
I woke up, read finish a book, ate icecream, ate instant mee and mcdonalds and finally a chocolate. The wrapper was gold and it was "chocalate with a slab of mint". I like the after eights better. I'm going to get that when i go to australia.



The chocolate



Moneh moneh moneh! dropping in my tummeh!!



i kena the stairs last time, see it looks like a tick!

************************************
I took like damn long to find them in my mum's phone cause my stupid lala asshole sister took so many pics of the hamsters, food, birthday cake, her stuffed toys and, her UGLY FACE. Fk her laaa!!!.....

Camp rock's we rock SUCKS. Really Really Sucks.

"
Raise your ass up in the air and hump
We're finding our voice following our dreams
Cause We suck,
We suck, we suck,
nobody in the world's gonna stop us now,
the go we go well the better we're now
cause we suck
We suckk, we suckkk, fuck this on"

Damn lame lah.
(Notice that the words suck and rock have the same two back letters)

0 comments: