Friday, August 8, 2008

My life?

So up to now my life is a mystery to u all.

Nothing really happens in my life.

Actually a lot.
Right now i got emo stuff, happy stuff, stupid stuff
and etc, etc.

Today was like just normal, i gone to school and came back, not that its like a rocket ride into space.
Those rides are like, costing you billions. You have tear out millions and billions of pockets to pay that, and even if its empty, you just continue and hope you can sell the fabric. Not worth it.

So today's date is 08.08.08, the day of the Beijing Olympics. Heck it even starts on 8 pm, 8 minutes and 8 seconds.

When the first country came out for the parade, i really thought it was Colonel Sanders. Imean, you can't blame me for that, right? They were in white suits and the flag bearer was big and white.
The olympics was damnnnn nice, by the way. All the fireworks and the taichi people performing (they formed a yin yang shape and ran in a circle), it was GREAT.

Yes, damned nice.

Nothing happened today anyway, and its always the same.

By the way, i really like curry. Its the taste that makes me like it. But i really hate the spicy ones.
It is meant to be spicy, but come on, too much is not good isn't it?
Yes, i just ate that kind.
My tounge was practically burning and everytime i took a bite, i would drink the ice water beside me and eat and swallow the ice. I even gargled my mouth.

My mum had a solution though, and she didn't tell me until it was really late. She told me to drink hot water

I did.

My tounge burned like hell, and i was like, Oh,FUCKFUCKFUCK.
But it really works, and i got back to normal.
She could have told me earlier!

Anyway, im not angry at her or anything.

So, bye! Keep Reading.

Oh, and, i may not update this much cos my exams are coming up. Sorry! :)

0 comments: