Sunday, August 3, 2008

FOOOD

Everyone loves food, of course. But sum ppl tend 2 overdo their advertisments , like the koko krunch one. I think that was a long time ago.






Damn!

Look at those damn eyes! Its like he's crazy for that shit, like, i dunno, its just freaky.
Imagine if it came after you. It will make a good horror movie.

Oh yeah! i just watched the Scary Movie 3 wreck show again. Its so damn funny, other than being sick, of course.
Speaking of movies, there's this one called Wall-E. Everybody proably knows about the cute robot that cleans up earth. I think its coming out on august 14.

That's the same day i pass up my geo project! 10 days left and im only halfway through it. Damn.

Wait, iwas on the koko krunch, wasn't i?

Well, its nice to eat, sumtimes i eat it with yoghurt kiwi juice. Its really nice. You should try it.

You all proably notice im not writing about my life. Thats cos my life is quite the same. Anyway, I will proably write about it soon or later in my other posts.

So, keep reading.

Don't think about the Koko Bear!

0 comments: