Wednesday, August 27, 2008

A Cat!!!!

Today my maid foud a kitten getting bitten [ryhmes] by a cat and took the kitten in. It was really small and was still learning to walk, like, its rear leg was just stretched out and the front's pulling its body and the tail's straight up [dunno why]. It was white and im thinking of...

I just stopped thinking so that i wouldn't get hungry. Yeah, so the kitten is white and it still had its bite marks on it. Meanwhile, I just finished my sivik projek. I saved it as "Shivik Prohjek fhorced by Jhuliana Phork Hhouse" [so that i still can claim that i'm not insulting jhuliana, not that she will ever see my blog. [look for the chatbox to see the jhuliana impersonated by me!!!)

And to those people who have been begging me to paste the project on my blog, heres a little of it, Hope it helps!!



SMK Damansara Jaya


Tema: Hidup Bermasyarakat

Tajuk: Sekolahku Rumahku


Nama: Ng Zhi Chung

Tingkatan: 2 Balau



Thats the little bit (HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHHHHAAAAAAAAAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA)

Ok im sorry but if we all copy each other, we will proably get kena by jhuliana phork, rite?


So, in a way, im saving you all. If you feel mad, i got some funny pictures for you down there.

(Taken from www.lolpix.com -Real quality!)



Stone Age Keyboard!!



Run!!!!-hahaha!



Road to suicide...





--->(www.ebaumsworld.com)<




EXXTORTION!!

0 comments: