Monday, August 11, 2008

Changed

I just changed my background color!

What do tou think of it? I was gonna revamp/change everything(revamp sounds more professional, lol) but i decided not to. i still have the picture of the supra on the top (Sorry,i just can't help it. Its my favorite car, dunno why). Its 1.34am when i type this, so, yeah its dam late.

I could have posted more but my mum took away the modem, so, yeah.

Anyway, today HoKhai didn't come to school again.
I think hes emo-ing at home, like on friday and really got disturbed by half of my class. Even his luv scolded him. Sorry, Ho Khai!

"Talk to the shoe, HoKhai, talk to the shoe.
"The shoe has something to say.
"Don't be emo, young HoKhai. You kill more brain cells with this.
"Trust the shoe.
"Trust the shoe.


That was me, by the way. I took bin hao's marker and drew a face on the front of my shoe. Then i took it off and waved it in front of him. And HoKhai just kept staring at the table.
So i prodded him with the shoe. ("Talk to the shoe, i demand not to be ignored..." hahaha:) ), and hokhai snatched it and flung it away!

Haha, sorry ho khai

Oh yeah, ho khai also told me before that his name meant "small river". So, yes, his bigger bro's is Ho Kong, "big river".
I've learned chinese for 8 years but i don't know this.

"My father's chinese is damn deep," says ho khai.

I'll hope i never have to learn chinese again , cos the teacher realli sucks.

Its just so borinnnnnngggggggg!!
Someone help me and the other people like me.

But still, i got a few friends by going to that, so, i guess it did a little good anyway.

(Exams coming. Dammmmmmmmnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn)

Hahaha!

Seriously, i think its kind of annoying, but what the hell.

0 comments: