Sunday, April 26, 2009

Tiny Standard

I'm starting to remember how dota has quite some fun value again... My Centaur had like 200+ strength! I know dota pros may say they have seen this all before, but i've never done that.
Roshan the giant couldn't even bring my hp to less than 3000! I was level 21 at the time... Dota veterans will understand the title.

We were sort of drumming a simple drum solo, sounded like "boom boom pow..." for quite some time. Stupid Treants killed the throne (and the fun) before i could beat Roshan. =.=

I'm sure not too many will be happy about reading more ranting..

By the way, Microsoft, you are an IDIOT. Why did you put a stupid Windows Genuine Advantage thing on this computer? It was so slow that even a constipated man would finish shitting before the computer wouldn't lag. I dont see any "Advantage" other than " Windows Genuine Disadvantage"

To quote from GTA SA: "You asshole! What the hell are you putting in my computer?"
------------------------------------------------------(are you doing with my sister in that hot tub?")

Cultural activities of people around the world!

















Some part in the Middle East...































In the USA, circa before the year 2009....




































This might be in the US too!

And last but not least,





















In China!

Thank you, thank you.

0 comments: