Friday, April 24, 2009

Gentlement, restart your engines.

Get lifeless
get lifeless, get lifeless
My blog's so lifeless
all the readers gonna kill me
.........
It's been some time since i updated my blog, huh? No internet again.

Recently, i heard a throughly annoying ad for pencegahan denggi or something else. All the voices in it were sloooow and high-pitched. So, may i ask, WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU ASSHOLES THINKING? DON'T YOU HAVE CHILDREN? Ask their goddamn opinion. In the end, it not only didn't inform me, since it was so annoying, it also made me annoyed and left me a headache to nurse.

Next, the TM ad, this time on a newspaper. It said "Hypp and happening, cool, or whatever." Hypp? Why? unless it has something to do with their BlueHyppo service, then i am inclined to forgive it. But, damn. Thats the exact opposite of what they are trying to covey.

These people should really ask us, the teenagers, opinion about these ads directed at us. How dumb are they to not figure this out? Until now? Damn, man.

Ending! another video: proably something many have seen before, so just treat it as a clasic reminisince.

0 comments: