Friday, January 30, 2009

Bounce!

I just got my first mini (or not) electric shock today! I was taking out the laptop charger and suddenly, I felf my hand, um, go numb for a split second ad it sort of just bounced. That was the feeling i had.

Doing Doing Doing!

Im still pondering the electric shock. Have you ever been shocked by electric before?
Look right------>

The slim monitor of my computer is arched up. It looks nice.

CNY was sort of muted this year for me, and I just finished NFS Undercover. Ben was right, it was quite short and not worth buying. And I didn't get to drive the Lexus. Damn!

Oh, i got some nice red packets this yeart, and since i will forget how much i get last year, i think you will see me typing more of this.

An intruder just connected to our wireless network.

Ummmmm...

I like the zombie in dota. I have the power to RAISE ZOMBIES FROM THE GROUNDDDD!!!! WRAAAAAAAHAHA!! Towerrss beware!!

And , my last thought, this:
"That song sounds like it was sung by a desperate nerd"
-
ZhiChung, on a certain song on Lite(lifeless) FM.
"And you-ou-ou ....... and she's fi-eyi-eyi-niy (fine)"

0 comments: