Friday, February 6, 2009

Blank people roamin'

Boredom can do bad, maybe good. In the case of wednesday, good. The boys created some entertainment in the form of a fruit fight. People were bringing food all of a sudden, maybe it was draw, i don't know..... I never really listened.

Stanley started to eat william's apple, along with an orange. The skins were passed to me and william, so i suggested to hurl it at the offense- jia gin and jing weiii
(....)

Then everyone started throwing stuff. Orange skins, apple cores, one hit me in the glasses, wild shit.

Nothing much happened then, of course. Its so toned downed this year. Maybe things will get better?

I was sick today, so i got some free time. I remembered that everytime i heard a new song, its the first impression that was the best. So far, few truck me this year, or its just that i don't remember it. I don't have time, scince i have so restricted time...

I really like music, like all people out there, so why can't radio stations play more? Its stupid.

0 comments: