Saturday, January 17, 2009

Click Click Click.

Click click click
Click click

Click click click.

That's proably how my life is now. Monotonous. As in, Tuesday, tution. Wednesday, tution. Thursday, tution. Friday, tution. And Saturday, double whopper tutions.

*Siiiiiiighhhhhhhhhh......

When Pn Chen's tution finished, i was the only one left waiting in the dark. Obviously i was pissed off. Worse still, when the stuck- up got there, she yelled straight into her second sentence when i stepped in. It really, really SUCKS. She says she'sin abad mood, but DAMN! I was the only one left ther in the night, and you yell at me when i get in? You stupid, stupid, stuck- up useless piece of waste.

At least a game of police trashing in NFS got my spirits up, and the game of dota (seriously, its not that lifeless, liwen!) was not too bad. My group got off to a good start on the second round, but too bad ghee ken had to doze off in the middle. I had just plugged in a mouse, it made the game much more easier, compared to the laptop's lousy trackpad.

Ah, to lighten up the mood, here are some "Oh, Shit!!" incidences.




0 comments: