Monday, December 22, 2008

AaaHa! Fire in the hole!

Because of this layout darkening out the pictures for some unknown reason or possible technical errors, I am thinking of deleting this nice, artsy, really nice (to me) layout.

Counting down, from: now, 2138 hours, 32 seconds.

So, as to the title, Warcraft has mines, bombs, rockets and even sucide bombers! (In the name of the tree!- i.e. in dota, where if you are human you defend a tree)

And the sucide bombers come running to you homo-ly saying, "I am your friend!"

Thank god for cheats, though, as they bring happiness to the world (at least, to me). I like the invulnerability (long eh) code in dota, when you kill other heroes - (DOUBLE KILL! TRIPLE KILL! UN-STOPPABLE! HO-LY- SHIT!(someone kill him!)

Admit that you people who play dota like that. It just makes you smile .






:)

0 comments: