Thursday, August 27, 2009

Go up!

I just watched Up, pirated, of course. Despite the below-par image quality it was still one good movie. Pixar is really wonderful. Oh, i just watched A Series of Unfortunate Events on TV2. Tv2 luckily cleared up recently, quite some good shows on their list. Anyway, that movie was sort of quirky and unique. Funny, too. There was also some killings, although these happened in a behind curtains sort of way. I only realised it when reflecting after the movie. Sweetness topped onto violence makes it all the more sweeter, eh? Especially when one of the characters is eaten up by raging leeches. Not shown though.

Geo's going on not too bad, luckily i think i can finish it by tomorrow and get cracking on my chinese. My chinese really merosot ever since i left primary. I think i should refer to the essays that i wrote back then.

The PS2's still out of order. I wanna graphics card. =(

0 comments: