Saturday, November 15, 2008

The cars seemed faster that rainy day...

It was our last day of form 2, everyone was feeling ecspecially sad that day, cause Pork Datin wants to split us up in form 3. Everyone had known that by now, but form 3 is essentially the same people we know from form 2, just in different classes, thats all. Its a matter of when and where. Brightside!

No, i don't really like it either but what can we do? We have said various things but in the end we didn't take any action. What the hell anyway.

I will miss you all!

Saturday :
We played basketball at Daniel's again. It rained in the morning but the court wasn't so bad. I scored a few hoops too! ShiWen suddenly became pro today, he played quite well.
Daniel just bought a Nike ball, so he was quite happy and branded himself the"exitement star!!" everytime he couldn't score.

"Is he going to score? Is he going to score? OOOH NOO the ball bounced off!!"

We ended up calling Shiwen the Shining star! (means naked person) and The Excrement Star until he "pro-ed". Then the idiots called me the science star. WTF

"Get your phytha(something) theoreum correct! Must count properly!" "See he measure the distance and elevation properly then you score!"

Daniel got his internet up again, and his dog looked like he wanted to blowjob joseph. We played cards inside while daniel shot storm troopers and rode speedsters with his keyboard.
("I am rosdi, i can fly!")
We watched britney spear's Womanizer and later nigahiga's version of Crank Dat.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bh6xpck4OSQ

"SOULJA BOY SUCKS."
"I've got the new song for y'all called the camel toe!"

I got my my new computer today!! Its a dell, and it cost RM 2,226. It runs Vista and its annoying sometimes, but its damn fast.When i loaded it it tooklike less than 1 minute to be fully useable
And,
4GB RAM!!
Finally i can get on to play better games. I'm typing the text now on it, and my father bought a router too. We are still trying to get it to work. And i also hope uTorrent downloads faster. So i can play faster!!

Peace out, I hope there are more idiot teachers to make fun of, 2009.

Pork Datin, I don't give a damn if you expel me, but, you SUCK.

0 comments: